The Project Woodside Halloween BallLeave a Comment
The Project Woodside Halloween Ball brought an eerie vibe to the City Rooms where Leicester’s business community came together for this local and inspiring RSPCA charity project.
The event mastermind was the RSPCA’s official ambassador for 2014, local entrepreneur and leading salon owner Barrie Stephen and this, his third major event for the organisation raised a total of £3500 on the night.
The spooky roll call goes like this:
- 185 business owners and movers and shakers from Leicestershire
- Jonathan Lampon the esteemed local BBC Radio presenter hosted the evening alongside RSPCA Ambassador Barrie Stephen
- Dignitary Nicholas Rushton, leader of Leicestershire’s county council
- And a host of other ghouls and guests from our finest business leaders.
- Project Woodside Barometer is now at £6200
“As with everything I do in my business life, this role is undertaken with a lot of enthusiasm. As anyone who knows me will say, I set the bar high in terms of goals and standards in anything I do and I am loving supporting the great work that the RSPCA Woodside do and have one hell of a night whilst we were fundraising. Thank you to everyone who support.”